Virtual job interview

VIRTUAL JOB INTERVIEW 

This is a job interview model that can help you prepare for the job you want to get. 


1.     👤Tell us about yourself

👩Hello, my name is Johanna Sanchez I am from Bogota, I live with my husband and my two children, Isabella is 6 years old and Matias is 2 years old, and I come to apply for the Illustrator position.

 2.     👤Where did you study?

👩 I studied at the Palermo University where I got my degree in Graphic Design, also I have taken multiple design courses.

 3.     👤Talk about your working experience

👩I have worked in advertising agencies and in marketing for some companies as an illustrator and designer. 

4.     👤What motivates you?

👩 My family and to gain experience and apply my knowledge.

 5.     What are your hobbies?

👩 I really like everything related to crafts, creative stationery  and balloons.

6.     👤What are your future plans if you get this job?

👩Contribute all my knowledge, learn and look for job growth opportunities.

 7.    👤What are your future goals or what are your career goals?

👩I am currently studying for a Visual Graphic Media development and I want to graduate from the program and be able to apply this knowledge to my job experience.

 8.     👤Why did you leave your last job?

👩Because everything related to the marketing part that was my workplace was transferred to an advertising agency.

 👤Thanks for your time.

 For example:




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario