Application for the position of Graphic Designer
Email template
Subject: Application for the position of Graphic Designer
Dear Jenny Paola Muñoz Rincón
I am a professional in Graphic Design with years of experience in the sector. Throughout this time, I have developed excellent skills to plan, manage and coordinate creative activities, often acting as a link between the marketing/planning area and the creative team, thanks to a structured knowledge of the needs and peculiarities of both departments.
I have excellent technical knowledge in the use of Illustration and Photoshop for the creation of editorial graphics, design and development of campaigns.
My professional experience includes collaborations with companies Mi Banco and BancamÃa.
I currently work at Contact where Im in charge of all the design part of the commercial campaigns, design of the institutional flyers, coordinate the internal magazine, execute the briefs of the different areas.
Contact information:
· Cell:
(+57) 301 646 26 03
· Email:
johannapsanchez@hotmail.com
· City:
Bogota, Colombia
· LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johanna-paola-sanchez-h/
I appreciate the attention given and I remain attentive to clarify any concerns about my information.
If information of personal references or work is required, I will be attentive to supply them.
Thank you for your attention,
Johanna Sánchez


No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario